On air

All non-bike-related chat in here
User avatar
bobsnicholson
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:40 am
Location: Cheshire

Re: On air

Post by bobsnicholson »

Bee, how many watches does your son have???? must be awkward taking loads of watches out with you shopping :-S
Work is for people that can't play golf.
User avatar
Piglet
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:58 pm

Re: On air

Post by Piglet »

bobsnicholson wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:05 pm Bee, how many watches does your son have???? must be awkward taking loads of watches out with you shopping :-S
Must work for Tom Sykes, eh?
"It's just banter." - Snev
User avatar
Ninjachica
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: On air

Post by Ninjachica »

Piglet wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:16 am
bobsnicholson wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:05 pm Bee, how many watches does your son have???? must be awkward taking loads of watches out with you shopping :-S
Must work for Tom Sykes, eh?
🤣🤣👍
If it ain't fun, don't do it
User avatar
Beelady
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:39 pm

Re: On air

Post by Beelady »

As far as I can tell one watch does everything you could possibly need. I wonder how long it would last if I had one. I gave up wearing watches when I drowned three In a week in the hydrotherapy pool :shock:
User avatar
bobsnicholson
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:40 am
Location: Cheshire

Re: On air

Post by bobsnicholson »

Not wore a watch or any form of jewelry for decades.
Had loads of it in safe keeping until the robbing bastards relieved me of it a couple of years ago. Scum. And the rozzers couldn't be arsed to even investigate the robbery. That day they lost ALL respect i ever had for them.
Work is for people that can't play golf.
Post Reply