Hello......

All non-bike-related chat in here
User avatar
Beelady
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:39 pm

Re: Hello......

Post by Beelady »

Sorry to hear about your Father. I lost my Mother a few weeks ago and I was surprised to find myself an orphan, too.
Didn't they used to have homes for us? Nobody has offered me one so I assume there's an age limit.

It seems none of us have done terribly well recently, but it's good to have you back on here.
I had breakfast at the Supersausage a couple of weeks ago and I thought of you and Wendy. :)
User avatar
Snev
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:16 am

Re: Hello......

Post by Snev »

CC, sorry to hear about your father... It's hard to deal with as you have so many memories... We have lost two dads, two aunties, a Brother-in-law, my mum and an Uncle is not long for this World... oh and three cats too..... It's our Daughters 27th today but It's sad that so few birthday cards have arrived ! :'-( Hope you get some good riding in this year, I'm still wrestling the Tuono around but getting more used to it the more I ride it.
Ok, I confess.......
Post Reply