Laff

Post amusing Stories, Videos, Pictures, Memes, etc in here
Post Reply
User avatar
bobsnicholson
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:40 am
Location: Cheshire

Laff

Post by bobsnicholson »

An old man goes to the doctor for some tests. When he gets the results the doctor tells him that he has some bad news. The old man says, "just give it to me straight doc". The doctor says, "Well, you have Cancer , and you have Alzheimer's". The old man says, "I guess it could be worse. I could have cancer".

Boom boom
Work is for people that can't play golf.
User avatar
Piglet
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:58 pm

Re: Laff

Post by Piglet »

bobsnicholson wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:36 am An old man goes to the doctor for some tests.
I thought The Doctor was an old man? :-p
"It's just banter." - Snev
User avatar
CantCorner
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:57 pm

Re: Laff

Post by CantCorner »

Man returns home from the doctor after being given his test results and says to his wife , "Turns out I've got the big C ."
Wife screams , "Oh my god , you've got cancer ?"
Husband says , "No , dyslexia"
It wasn't my fault , I was left unsupervised !
User avatar
bobsnicholson
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:40 am
Location: Cheshire