Page 2 of 4

Re: On air

by bobsnicholson
Webmaster, yes i did type a message and send it, BUT i could not see what i was typing.

I think i heard some time ago that the reason more are not joining is the registration process. I cannot believe that as Bee and myself have managed it :shock:

Re: On air

by Ninjachica
To be fair, Iโ€™ve barely promoted it. There are certain people we donโ€™t need ๐Ÿ™„

Perhaps the webmaster man can make it more visible...???

Re: On air

by bobsnicholson
To be fair, Iโ€™ve barely promoted it. There are certain people we donโ€™t need ๐Ÿ™„

I'll be off then :'-(

PS. how do you highlight a line or a para or the whole thing in someone else post to use in your own.
NC and Pigles do it all the time.
The first line above i highlighted it, copied it, went to post a reply then pasted it in my reply box. But that's not how it should be done. Go on give us a clue.

Re: On air

by Ninjachica
Use the โ€œ quote marks, in the post you want to quote ๐Ÿ˜

Re: On air

by Piglet
Ninjachica wrote: โ†‘Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:38 pm To be fair, Iโ€™ve barely promoted it. There are certain people we donโ€™t need ๐Ÿ™„
There are?

Re: On air

by bobsnicholson
Piglet wrote: โ†‘Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:29 am
Ninjachica wrote: โ†‘Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:38 pm To be fair, Iโ€™ve barely promoted it. There are certain people we donโ€™t need ๐Ÿ™„
There are?

Re: On air

by bobsnicholson
I pressed that 66 thing and then submit. The whole thing copied. How do you highlight only part of someones post????

Re: On air

by Ninjachica
Ah, then, you go into the copied bit, and delete what you donโ€™t want. But you have to be careful not to remove the funny brackets and stuff at the ends (the copying instructions for the techie geek inside your phone)
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Re: On air

by bobsnicholson
Ninjachica wrote: โ†‘Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:22 am Ah, then, you go into the copied bit, and delete what you donโ€™t want. But you have to be careful not to remove the funny brackets and stuff at the ends (the copying instructions for the techie geek inside your phone)
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Re: On air

by bobsnicholson
I give up