We seem to be Surrounded......

All non-bike-related chat in here
User avatar
Snev
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:16 am

Re: We seem to be Surrounded......

Post by Snev »

CantCorner wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 9:19 am
Snev wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 3:56 pm it might be a long job though...... These "pesky Commies" are taking over the entire site, so it seems.......... (Actually it reminds me of the old days on MCN when CJ said something along the same lines ! ) :D
Perhaps I am CJ ! :devil:

Did anyone actually meet her ? Not that many would want to .
Erm, no but after Weasel posted her real name .... Diane J Chesworth, Google was nice enough to oblige with some Facial Pics and personal details...... soon after, all seemed to disapear though...... Not that I searched at all !!!! ....... Oscar once said to me that If I ever met her, I'd actually really like her........ so i guess everyone else was wrong and she was just a warm and loving person after all.......................... 8-)
Ok, I confess.......
User avatar
Snev
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:16 am

Re: We seem to be Surrounded......

Post by Snev »

i don't know, I go away for two days and look at this place.......... !!!! anyway, spent a great two days in Billing Aquadrome with a Raleigh Chopper convention in the next field.... Wow, what a trip down memory lane that was........ there had to be about 300 Choppers and Grifters and a few other bikes there yet none of them had Football Cards and Clothes pegs on the rear wheels........ After mentioning it to a few of the displayers, I think they might return next year with these essential modifications !!!! Sorry about the picture quality.......... my Chopper was too big to fit !!!!
IMG_4764.JPG
IMG_4764.JPG (112.21 KiB) Viewed 1073 times
IMG_4763.JPG
IMG_4763.JPG (137.9 KiB) Viewed 1073 times
Ok, I confess.......
User avatar
Ninjachica
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: We seem to be Surrounded......

Post by Ninjachica »

Sorry.

I managed to lock myself out if the site! Couldn't get back in while in Spain.

What have you done?

I started removing them, then saw how many there were!!! I've asked the master to remive them, as well as the user names.
If it ain't fun, don't do it
User avatar
Ninjachica
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: We seem to be Surrounded......

Post by Ninjachica »

Chris met CJ.

He said she was very clever. But didn't elaborate much more than that!

I think I'm clevererer
If it ain't fun, don't do it
User avatar
Ninjachica
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: We seem to be Surrounded......

Post by Ninjachica »

Oh - he's going to fix them tomorrow
If it ain't fun, don't do it
User avatar
webmaster
Site Admin
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:27 pm

Re: We seem to be Surrounded......

Post by webmaster »

Apologies for the delay!

Ninja had locked herself out of the site so I wasn't aware of the issues

all gone now... for now
User avatar
Snev
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:16 am

Re: We seem to be Surrounded......

Post by Snev »

Thankyou...... :tup: Don't worry too much about deleting anyone, there are only a handfull of us here which is a real shame as it's such a great site and so much thought and effort looks to have gone into it...........
Ok, I confess.......
User avatar
Beelady
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:39 pm

Re: We seem to be Surrounded......

Post by Beelady »

I like it here, too.
I'm also good at locking myself out of things.
User avatar
bobsnicholson
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:40 am
Location: Cheshire

Re: We seem to be Surrounded......

Post by bobsnicholson »

Ditto.

I rarely lock myself out of anywhere as i cannot usually get in in the first place. :shock:

Off to Plassey holiday Park tomorrow for 3 nights. It's near Wrexham. Great site.
Work is for people that can't play golf.
Post Reply