We seem to be Surrounded......

All non-bike-related chat in here
User avatar
Snev
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:16 am

We seem to be Surrounded......

Post by Snev »

By Russians............. might have to break out some weapons ! :D
Ok, I confess.......
User avatar
CantCorner
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:57 pm

Re: We seem to be Surrounded......

Post by CantCorner »

No need for weapons Snev , there will be a Ninja along soon who can take out all these pesky commies .
It wasn't my fault , I was left unsupervised !
User avatar
Snev
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:16 am

Re: We seem to be Surrounded......

Post by Snev »

it might be a long job though...... These "pesky Commies" are taking over the entire site, so it seems.......... (Actually it reminds me of the old days on MCN when CJ said something along the same lines ! ) :D
Ok, I confess.......
User avatar
Beelady
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:39 pm

Re: We seem to be Surrounded......

Post by Beelady »

It's almost worth puttig up with them. I'm still laughing at the strange tourist attraction story. :D
User avatar
CantCorner
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:57 pm

Re: We seem to be Surrounded......

Post by CantCorner »

There 's no quality spam anymore :(
I almost miss the days of not being offered a styro-foam compactor or a wiper for my visor (sorry Bee :D)

Post by Beelady »

CantCorner wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 10:08 am There 's no quality spam anymore :(
I almost miss the days of not being offered a styro-foam compactor or a wiper for my visor (sorry Bee :D)
That's o.k. At the first tiny spot of rain on my visor I think of my good friend Aaron. I wonder if I'll ever forget...... :)
User avatar
CantCorner
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:57 pm

Re: We seem to be Surrounded......

Post by CantCorner »

Snev wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 3:56 pm it might be a long job though...... These "pesky Commies" are taking over the entire site, so it seems.......... (Actually it reminds me of the old days on MCN when CJ said something along the same lines ! ) :D
Perhaps I am CJ ! :devil:

Did anyone actually meet her ? Not that many would want to .
It wasn't my fault , I was left unsupervised !
User avatar
CantCorner
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:57 pm

Re: We seem to be Surrounded......

Post by CantCorner »

Back to the OP ,
Anyone heard from NC as I think she's admin nowadays .
It wasn't my fault , I was left unsupervised !
User avatar
Beelady
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:39 pm

Re: We seem to be Surrounded......

Post by Beelady »

I'm sure she'll be back soon. Unless all the 'plane trips are cancelled again :shock:

I have realised that having a Russian apprentice at the hospital would have been quite useful now. I could have learnt to say "Not today, thank you."
He was awesome. He once jumped out of the laboratory window to have a word with some nasty townie that thought it would be a good idea to sit on my bike. I didn't even have to speak. I just opened the window, pointed and he was on the case right away.
He was big and scary, with the palest blue eyes I've ever seen. Townie got off the bike and left in a hurry. We didn't see him again :D
User avatar
CantCorner
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:57 pm

Re: We seem to be Surrounded......

Post by CantCorner »

Many moons ago , I also worked with a Russian company called Zala Aero and they took me to the pub and tried to teach me some lingo . I'm sure in my mind , I was fluent by the end of the night but couldn't remember a thing the following morning . :D
It wasn't my fault , I was left unsupervised !
Post Reply