We’ve all seen them .

Post amusing Stories, Videos, Pictures, Memes, etc in here
Post Reply
User avatar
CantCorner
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:57 pm

We’ve all seen them .

Post by CantCorner »

45E4F0E6-5E8C-40DF-933A-B7A5055DDC23.jpeg
45E4F0E6-5E8C-40DF-933A-B7A5055DDC23.jpeg (146.8 KiB) Viewed 2370 times
It wasn't my fault , I was left unsupervised !
User avatar
Beelady
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:39 pm

Re: We’ve all seen them .

Post by Beelady »

One of my fellow Triumph owners club members wears one. I thought it was a joke at first, but he always wears it. He seemed quite normal when he first joined.... :shock:
User avatar
Ninjachica
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: We’ve all seen them .

Post by Ninjachica »

I still laugh at that idiot that got prosecuted for wearing one 🙄🙄
If it ain't fun, don't do it
User avatar
Beelady
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:39 pm

Re: We’ve all seen them .

Post by Beelady »

I missed that! How amusing. Let's hope it happens again. :)
User avatar
Ninjachica
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: We’ve all seen them .

Post by Ninjachica »

He was wearing a ‘polite’ vest, and riding an ex police bike, that he covered In chequered stickers 😧

He got stopped by a policeman, who said he was impersonating an officer, and told not to do it again.

Daft twat took umbrage to his telling off, and went to the police station to complain.

They looked at the footage, and agreed, he was impersonating a policeman, and prosecuted him 🤣🤣🤣
If it ain't fun, don't do it
User avatar
Beelady
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:39 pm

Re: We’ve all seen them .

Post by Beelady »

Sometimes things really do workout for the best :D He sounds a really special sort of vest wearer.
Post Reply