Invading Russian

All non-bike-related chat in here
User avatar
CantCorner
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:57 pm

Invading Russian

Post by CantCorner »

Does anybody else think that Davidrap has too much time on his hands ? Six pages in "Funny Stuff" probably makes him our top poster. :devil:
I'm sure Admin Police will be on to it sometime . :tup:
It wasn't my fault , I was left unsupervised !
User avatar
bobsnicholson
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:40 am
Location: Cheshire

Re: Invading Russian

Post by bobsnicholson »

We had something similar a few months ago. The head honcho who knows stuff soon stepped in and cleared it all up, clever boy..........sorry or girl.
Work is for people that can't play golf.
User avatar
Sarah
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:51 pm

Re: Invading Russian

Post by Sarah »

I didn't dare open his posts tbh,
Bob loving the pictures
User avatar
Ninjachica
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: Invading Russian

Post by Ninjachica »

He was going to fix it this morning, but must have forgotten.
I’ll remind him.

He might make me second honcho, so I can do it too 😁
You better be nice to me 😲🤣🤣🤣
If it ain't fun, don't do it
User avatar
webmaster
Site Admin
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:27 pm

Re: Invading Russian

Post by webmaster »

Sorry!!

better late than never :D

the "anti-spam" measures clearly weren't good enough (although it seems had blocked a few attempts)

So I've changed the sign-up process now to include a simple question with a specific answer... HOPEFULLY this won't hinder any actual members and should prevent spam, but time will tell!
User avatar
webmaster
Site Admin
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:27 pm

Re: Invading Russian

Post by webmaster »

bobsnicholson wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:05 am...The head honcho who knows stuff soon stepped in and cleared it all up, clever boy...
:geek:
User avatar
Piglet
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:58 pm

Re: Invading Russian

Post by Piglet »

webmaster wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:22 pm
So I've changed the sign-up process now to include a simple question with a specific answer...
What camping item blows away in the wind?

What percent ABV do they drink in Durham?

What is the proper colour for a Triumph?

What undersized body part does a ZZR1400 compensate for?

What is Bob N's favourite colour?
"It's just banter." - Snev
User avatar
Beelady
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:39 pm

Re: Invading Russian

Post by Beelady »

Thought I was doing well with my answers, but can't do question 2. I really MUST pay more attention to alcohol :D
User avatar
Piglet
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:58 pm

Re: Invading Russian

Post by Piglet »

Beelady wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:26 pm Thought I was doing well with my answers, but can't do question 2. I really MUST pay more attention to alcohol :D
8% ABV is what others alleged Oscar the Grouch drank. 🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺
"It's just banter." - Snev
User avatar
bobsnicholson
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:40 am
Location: Cheshire

Re: Invading Russian

Post by bobsnicholson »

Do Oscar and Weasel still love each other. Are they still posting?????
Work is for people that can't play golf.
Post Reply