Library Faxing Hours

All non-bike-related chat in here
Post Reply
Fran Holland
Joined: Fri Jun 14, 2024 9:33 am

Library Faxing Hours

Post by Fran Holland »

I can only go to the library outside of regular business hours. How can I manage my fax needs given these limitations?
Jocelyn_919
Joined: Fri Jun 14, 2024 9:39 am

Re: Library Faxing Hours

Post by Jocelyn_919 »

Library hours can indeed be restrictive, especially for those who need fax services outside of typical business hours. An excellent alternative to relying on library fax machines is to use an online fax service like Fax are ypu can send and receive faxes at any hour from your own device, offering the convenience to manage your fax needs according to your schedule. For more insights into how online faxing compares to traditional library services, including availability and cost, visit https://comfax.com/cost-to-fax-at-library/.
User avatar
bobsnicholson
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:40 am
Location: Cheshire

Re: Library Faxing Hours

Post by bobsnicholson »

Had to check the date of this post. Fax, do people still use them.
Work is for people that can't play golf.
User avatar
Ninjachica
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: Library Faxing Hours

Post by Ninjachica »

I think some government funded places still use them, as they are scared of tinterweb
If it ain't fun, don't do it
User avatar
Ninjachica
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: Library Faxing Hours

Post by Ninjachica »

Thinking about it, i think i still have a fax-to-mail number at work!
If it ain't fun, don't do it
User avatar
Beelady
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:39 pm

Re: Library Faxing Hours

Post by Beelady »

I managed to avoid that particular era of technology altogether.
Also, I've seen a fax machine and there's no way it's going to fit on my bike.....
User avatar
CantCorner
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:57 pm

Re: Library Faxing Hours

Post by CantCorner »

We used to have a fax machine in work , twenty years ago !
What's a library ? :devil:
It wasn't my fault , I was left unsupervised !
User avatar
Ninjachica
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: Library Faxing Hours

Post by Ninjachica »

CantCorner wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2024 10:51 am
What's a library ? :devil:
Here, it's where the cat gets on the roof, everyone sees it, thinks it can't get down, calls the RSPCA, freaks out, condemns the cat owner, condemns the library for not letting anyone on the roof, and basically fill up the local FB page about said cat for 3 days.
Library has to issue a statement
Owner has to issue a statement
Cat climbs down when it feels like it
If it ain't fun, don't do it
User avatar
Beelady
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:39 pm

Re: Library Faxing Hours

Post by Beelady »

That sounds just like my church roof cat. Crowds of do gooders used to gather, but luckily there was no Facebook then.
The Vicar got fed up with being contacted and asked to call the fire brigade and I decided to say it wasn't mine. :D
User avatar
Ninjachica
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: Library Faxing Hours

Post by Ninjachica »

Beelady wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2024 8:01 am That sounds just like my church roof cat. Crowds of do gooders used to gather, but luckily there was no Facebook then.
The Vicar got fed up with being contacted and asked to call the fire brigade and I decided to say it wasn't mine. :D
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Brilliant
If it ain't fun, don't do it
Post Reply