Search found 12 matches

by webmaster
Sat May 18, 2024 11:20 pm
Forum: General Chat
Topic: We appear to be back
Replies: 7

Re: We appear to be back

Sorry for the delay!!

(Shortcut to Unread posts)

search.php?search_id=unreadposts
by webmaster
Mon Jun 20, 2022 8:04 am
Forum: General Chat
Topic: We seem to be Surrounded......
Replies: 18

Re: We seem to be Surrounded......

Apologies for the delay!

Ninja had locked herself out of the site so I wasn't aware of the issues

all gone now... for now
by webmaster
Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:05 am
Forum: General Chat
Topic: lol
Replies: 4

Re: lol

my bad, all gone now

changed the sign up process now so there's a catchpha involved, should cut them down a bit, unless they're actually human
by webmaster
Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:44 pm
Forum: General Chat
Topic: On air
Replies: 34

Re: On air

...Anyway, at the bottom there was a contact thing, thing is i could put my e mail address in and subject but the main box where you type "the problem" wouldn't let me type...or at least it wasn't showing as i typed... Well, you've managed to find a very weird flaw i knew nothing about! T...
by webmaster
Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:38 pm
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Invading Russian
Replies: 11

Re: Invading Russian

bobsnicholson wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:05 am...The head honcho who knows stuff soon stepped in and cleared it all up, clever boy...
:geek:
by webmaster
Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:22 pm
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Invading Russian
Replies: 11

Re: Invading Russian

Sorry!! better late than never :D the "anti-spam" measures clearly weren't good enough (although it seems had blocked a few attempts) So I've changed the sign-up process now to include a simple question with a specific answer... HOPEFULLY this won't hinder any actual members and should pre...
by webmaster
Sun Apr 28, 2019 3:45 pm
Forum: General Bike chat
Topic: Wrapping
Replies: 5

Re: Wrapping

This is an interesting alternative Spray-on rubberised paint https://www.plastidip.co.uk/ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8zGCMSWl6g and if it's applied correctly (not too thin) it can be peeled off! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoYbNmWV5oU plus the potential colours are awesome https://youtu.be...
by webmaster
Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:48 pm
Forum: Rants
Topic: KOREAN
Replies: 10

Re: KOREAN

i'll try and be quicker next time haha no idea how they found the site, and they signed up using a generic 'outlook' email, so nothing was flagged up on the initial account creation, they even had to verify the account so not a whole lot more i can do to stop that i'm afraid, just a matter of stayin...
by webmaster
Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:45 pm
Forum: General Bike chat
Topic: Hacked
Replies: 9

Re: Hacked

bobsnicholson wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:45 pm ...How the f--- do you get rid????...
Ninjachica wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:15 pm ...(The man will get rid of it)
:tup: