Page 1 of 1

Re: сайт

by CantCorner
Saw my name........ :D
...... but I ain't stupid enough to open that attachment !

Re: сайт

by bobsnicholson
Got to be ever so careful nowadays. I'm still waiting for my $28 million from my African friend. Think it's lost in cyber space. Strange he got my $10,000 though. :-o

Re: сайт

by Ninjachica
I’m still waiting for the payment to clear on the Bike/car/boat someone bought off me through PayPal.
His representative was charming
🙄🙄🙄

Re: сайт

by Piglet
сайт = site. :geek:

Men Dating Men: Celebrating Adulation and Joint.

by DanielAssug
How can we challenge societal norms and promote inclusivity within the LGBTQ+ community by celebrating and normalizing same-sex relationships, particularly among men, in a way that fosters adulation and togetherness?