Page 1 of 1

Wrapping

by Ninjachica
Anyone tried it?

Quite fancy wrapping the Fazer 🤔

Re: Wrapping

by bobsnicholson
My RT has a clear 3M protective wrap.
You have to make sure it's a good quality wrap otherwise it starts to look tatty after a while.

Re: Wrapping

by CantCorner
When I bought my FJR , I went to my local(ish) 3M wrappers and asked for a quote and was told : "we don't do bikes mate , too difficult" . :-S

Re: Wrapping

by bobsnicholson
Mine came in a sort of kit panel by panel form covering about 85% of the bodywork.
They needed the bike for a full day and it cost £375.

Re: Wrapping

by Beelady
I tried it on the Harley. It looked O.K but you could tell it wasn't real paint close up. It took John ages to do but he didn't seem to find it difficult. He watched a demo at our Harley dealer before trying it himself and picked up a few tips. I think wraps look better now. Technology has improved I suppose. It peeled off O.K when I decided to go back to the original paint after a couple of years. No marks left behind at all.

Re: Wrapping

by webmaster
This is an interesting alternative

Spray-on rubberised paint

https://www.plastidip.co.uk/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8zGCMSWl6g

and if it's applied correctly (not too thin) it can be peeled off!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoYbNmWV5oU

plus the potential colours are awesome

https://youtu.be/PzFqHwZcnK8?t=197