Page 1 of 1

Hacked

by bobsnicholson
So, we have been hacked, or whatever they call it. How the f--- do you get rid????
I don't even like rice.

Re: Hacked

by CantCorner
Or perhaps we have an oriental biker who’s just very very interested in joining the seven of us on here.
Not enough people in China to make his own friends. 😁

Re: Hacked

by Piglet
Korean, not Chinese.

Pretty sure everything was posted by a spam bot.

Re: Hacked

by CantCorner
[quote=Piglet post_id=2735 time=1555025382 user_id=56]
Korean, not Chinese.

Tomatetoe , tomato . :devil:

Re: Hacked

by Piglet
CantCorner wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:34 am
Piglet wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:29 am Korean, not Chinese.

Tomatetoe , tomato . :devil:
How does a Welshman feel about being called English? :devil:

Re: Hacked

by Ninjachica
So disappointed

I thought we had lots of new friends 😕

(The man will get rid of it)

Re: Hacked

by Sarah
How was bikersbanter found, its not exactly a easy place to find, I haven't opened any of the newest members posts so don't know if they get any easier to read or not
Hopefully they are nice, but don't you just miss being mean to the spammers that used to frequent mcn,
I wonder if anyone did ever buy a Styrofoam compacting machine.... 😁

Re: Hacked

by bobsnicholson
Sarah,
Yes, i bought one, didn't like it so sold it on Ebay.................honest.

Re: Hacked

by CantCorner
I couldn’t afford a styrofoam compactor after investing all my money in “Rainpal” .

(Sorry Bee)🥰

Re: Hacked

by webmaster
bobsnicholson wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:45 pm ...How the f--- do you get rid????...
Ninjachica wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:15 pm ...(The man will get rid of it)
:tup: