Page 1 of 1

Library Faxing Hours

by Fran Holland
I can only go to the library outside of regular business hours. How can I manage my fax needs given these limitations?

Re: Library Faxing Hours

by Jocelyn_919
Library hours can indeed be restrictive, especially for those who need fax services outside of typical business hours. An excellent alternative to relying on library fax machines is to use an online fax service like Fax are ypu can send and receive faxes at any hour from your own device, offering the convenience to manage your fax needs according to your schedule. For more insights into how online faxing compares to traditional library services, including availability and cost, visit https://comfax.com/cost-to-fax-at-library/.

Re: Library Faxing Hours

by bobsnicholson
Had to check the date of this post. Fax, do people still use them.

Re: Library Faxing Hours

by Ninjachica
I think some government funded places still use them, as they are scared of tinterweb

Re: Library Faxing Hours

by Ninjachica
Thinking about it, i think i still have a fax-to-mail number at work!

Re: Library Faxing Hours

by Beelady
I managed to avoid that particular era of technology altogether.
Also, I've seen a fax machine and there's no way it's going to fit on my bike.....

Re: Library Faxing Hours

by CantCorner
We used to have a fax machine in work , twenty years ago !
What's a library ? :devil:

Re: Library Faxing Hours

by Ninjachica
CantCorner wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2024 10:51 am
What's a library ? :devil:
Here, it's where the cat gets on the roof, everyone sees it, thinks it can't get down, calls the RSPCA, freaks out, condemns the cat owner, condemns the library for not letting anyone on the roof, and basically fill up the local FB page about said cat for 3 days.
Library has to issue a statement
Owner has to issue a statement
Cat climbs down when it feels like it

Re: Library Faxing Hours

by Beelady
That sounds just like my church roof cat. Crowds of do gooders used to gather, but luckily there was no Facebook then.
The Vicar got fed up with being contacted and asked to call the fire brigade and I decided to say it wasn't mine. :D

Re: Library Faxing Hours

by Ninjachica
Beelady wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2024 8:01 am That sounds just like my church roof cat. Crowds of do gooders used to gather, but luckily there was no Facebook then.
The Vicar got fed up with being contacted and asked to call the fire brigade and I decided to say it wasn't mine. :D
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Brilliant