Page 1 of 1

Only Two

by Snev
Months to Christmas ! :D

Re: Only Two

by bobsnicholson
Christmas dinner on a Dubai beach.
NYE on the dunes in Hatta...................there you go.

Re: Only Two

by Snev
Nice, I'll probably go camping on NYE, can't be doing with all the Celebrating BS.
On another note, I bought a Power Station for the Tranny which is rated at 2400 w's so it'll charge my Sur-ron and it can power a heater for those colder nights. Will be trying it out at the weekend.

Re: Only Two

by CantCorner
Or nine weeks , as SWMBO is counting down .....
Off to Sri Lanka for Christmas and New Year . Only flights booked , planning to hire a car on arrival and see where the road takes us . "Booking.com" for wherever looks nice . :tup:

Re: Only Two

by bobsnicholson
CC at least you will get a decent curry there. Couldn't get enough of it.

Re: Only Two

by Beelady
I don't much like Christmas, but I love the shortest day!

Last year I had Covid, so it won't be hard to be feeling a bit more festive this time :)

Re: Only Two

by Ninjachica
CantCorner wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 9:21 am Or nine weeks , as SWMBO is counting down .....
Off to Sri Lanka for Christmas and New Year . Only flights booked , planning to hire a car on arrival and see where the road takes us . "Booking.com" for wherever looks nice . :tup:
Fantastic.

I'll be in Spain for a full month.

Re: Only Two

by CantCorner
bobsnicholson wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 12:25 pm CC at least you will get a decent curry there. Couldn't get enough of it.
Last time we went there , it was curry on the menu for breakfast , lunch and dinner . :tup:

Re: Only Two

by bobsnicholson
Haha, kid you not i had 27 curries on the trot (not literally) then a orrible burger then another 17 curries. I didn't want to leave. Loved it a due another visit.
Calungute?
Enjoy it as i am sure you will again.