Page 1 of 2

Invading Russian

by CantCorner
Does anybody else think that Davidrap has too much time on his hands ? Six pages in "Funny Stuff" probably makes him our top poster. :devil:
I'm sure Admin Police will be on to it sometime . :tup:

Re: Invading Russian

by bobsnicholson
We had something similar a few months ago. The head honcho who knows stuff soon stepped in and cleared it all up, clever boy..........sorry or girl.

Re: Invading Russian

by Sarah
I didn't dare open his posts tbh,
Bob loving the pictures

Re: Invading Russian

by Ninjachica
He was going to fix it this morning, but must have forgotten.
I’ll remind him.

He might make me second honcho, so I can do it too 😁
You better be nice to me 😲🤣🤣🤣

Re: Invading Russian

by webmaster
Sorry!!

better late than never :D

the "anti-spam" measures clearly weren't good enough (although it seems had blocked a few attempts)

So I've changed the sign-up process now to include a simple question with a specific answer... HOPEFULLY this won't hinder any actual members and should prevent spam, but time will tell!

Re: Invading Russian

by webmaster
bobsnicholson wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:05 am...The head honcho who knows stuff soon stepped in and cleared it all up, clever boy...
:geek:

Re: Invading Russian

by Piglet
webmaster wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:22 pm
So I've changed the sign-up process now to include a simple question with a specific answer...
What camping item blows away in the wind?

What percent ABV do they drink in Durham?

What is the proper colour for a Triumph?

What undersized body part does a ZZR1400 compensate for?

What is Bob N's favourite colour?

Re: Invading Russian

by Beelady
Thought I was doing well with my answers, but can't do question 2. I really MUST pay more attention to alcohol :D

Re: Invading Russian

by Piglet
Beelady wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:26 pm Thought I was doing well with my answers, but can't do question 2. I really MUST pay more attention to alcohol :D
8% ABV is what others alleged Oscar the Grouch drank. 🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺

Re: Invading Russian

by bobsnicholson
Do Oscar and Weasel still love each other. Are they still posting?????